Peyton Manning finally proved on Sunday he's human.

In the Denver Broncos' 51-48 win over the Dallas Cowboys, the former UT standout threw his first interception of the 2013 season.

Through five games – all Denver victories – the 37-year-old Manning has tossed 20 touchdowns and just one interception.

His 75.8 percent completion percentage and 1,884 yards are NFL bests, and the next closest challengers to his 20 touchdowns are Tony Romo and Phillip Rivers with 13.

Late in the first half Sunday, Manning scored on one of his patented naked bootleg runs for a 1-yard touchdown to put the Broncos ahead 28-17.

Manning's history with executing the play extends to his days a Vol from 1994-97.

"The key is you want to do it about every five years or so," Manning told the Associated Press. "If you do it every game, they're going to be playing it right. Naked bootlegs only work, the ones I've done, when you don't tell anybody."

Another former Vol, Cowboys tight end Jason Witten also turned in a statistically sound game on Sunday.

Witten finished the day with seven catches for 121 yards and a touchdown catch.

The 11-year veteran has amassed 313 yards – which ranks sixth amongst tight ends in the NFL – and three touchdowns this season and is second on the Cowboys in receptions with 28.

Sticking with the aerial assault by former Volunteer pass catchers, Oakland Raiders wide receiver Denarius Moore hauled in a team-high five catches for 84 yards and a touchdown in the Raiders 27-17 victory over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.

On the ground, Houston Texans running back Arian Foster, who played for the Vols from 2004-08, rushed for 98 yards on 21 carries in the Texans 34-3 loss to the reigning NFC Champion San Francisco 49ers.

For Foster, the 2013-14 season has gone against the norm of his recent seasons as the featured back in Houston.

While his yards per game and carries per game are right around his average for his career, the San Diego, Calif. native has only found the end zone once this season, which is off the pace that he has set the past three seasons in which he has recorded 10-plus touchdowns.

Defensively, Jerod Mayo of the New England Patriots stood out on the list of former Vols that played on Sunday.

In the first losing effort for the Pats all season, Mayo recorded 11 tackles, a pass deflection and half of a sack against the Bengals.

While he had a pedestrian effort on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry – the all-time SEC record holder for career interception yards – has been impressive this season with 21 tackles, two fumble recoveries and an interception that he returned for a touchdown in week 3 against the Philadelphia Eagles.