For the second weekend in a row the No. 14 Tennessee men's tennis team will hit the road to take on Duke and Wake Forest as part of the ITA Kick-Off Weekend.

After winning all three road matches at Illinois last weekend, improving their record on the season to 10-0 as well as punching their ticket to the National Indoors, the undefeated Vols will try to keep their record unblemished.

While it is hard to look past such a hot start, head coach Sam Winterbotham and his team tend to not look too much into it.

"We don't really think about it," Winterbotham said about the team winning ten straight matches to begin the season. "The great thing about this team is that they work hard.

"We take it one practice at a time and try to get the most out of that practice one individual at a time. When it's time to play we will go out there and continue to do what we've been doing."

Friday afternoon, the Vols will go up against the No. 9 Blue Devils on their home court at 6 p.m. The tough road test is nothing that will seem to faze UT, as they have won all three matches this season against ranked opponents.

"This weekend won't be any more challenging than Illinois," he said. "There was a big crowd there and I don't think we have a problem playing on the road. "(Duke) has a very talented team and we have to be ready to play."

In Friday's match against the Blue Devils they will be looking for somewhat of revenge after Duke beat them 6-1 last season in Knoxville.

Sophomore Mikelis Libietis' play will be key against the Blue Devils and Deacons this weekend. Currently he is ranked ninth in the country in singles play and has posted a 6-0 record from the No. 1 position.

The Vols also feature a trio of ranked tandems in doubles play, with Libietis and Jim Collins at No. 14, Edward Jones and Jarryd Chaplin at No. 21 and Libietis and Chaplin at No. 26.

While their play has been key to not having dropped a match this season, the team has also been lead by its three seniors.

"We have great senior leadership," Winterbotham said. "Ed Jones and Taylor Patrick have been in our program for four years and have been really stepping up along with John Collins."

Going into this weekend the Vols look to keep the same mentality playing on the road as they would at home.

"We try to go out with the same mentality in every match we play," senior Ed Jones said. "We want to be the best tennis player out on the court."

UT will wrap up weekend play Sunday afternoon at Wake Forest at 1 p.m.