The Tennessee Volunteers (11-9, 3-5 SEC) are looking for a win Wednesday night as they play host to the Georgia Bulldogs (10-11, 4-4).The Vols are coming off of a loss at Arkansas Saturday, falling to the Razorbacks, 73-60. Jarnell Stokes and Kenny Hall were the Vols' two leading scorers, netting in 18 and 14, respectively.

In the loss at Arkansas, Tennessee had a problem with turnovers.

"This is what I talked to the guys about, you spend a lot of time working on breaking the press and you do a good job of breaking it but you get the bulk of your turnovers when you are trying to execute your offense," head coach Cuonzo Martin said. "Turnovers aren't characteristics that you should have going into games like that."

"I think we definitely played a good team at forcing turnovers," Stokes said. "In that type of environment I think they play very well at home. I think I made a lot of careless turnovers that I wouldn't usually make."

The Vols will have a tough test at hand Wednesday as they are facing a red-hot Georgia team – the Bulldogs currently boast three-straight wins against SEC foes.

"They changed some lineups and now I think they have the right lineup more than anything," Martin said. "They have not changed what they do, their system and style is still the same and their guys are playing with a level of confidence."

Stokes and Hall look to keep up the good shooting against Georgia. In Saturday's loss, they each shot 6-of-7 from the field. Hall also shot two for three from the free throw line and had five total rebounds.

"The one thing I want him to do going into that game was to score the basketball. We felt like that was a great opportunity to score against Arkansas around the rim and I thought he did that," Martin said of Hall. "He made his face up shot which is probably one of his best strengths. He loves to shoot that ball but he has been working on it."

Freshman Derek Reese is going into the Georgia came after going 2-3 from the field for six points and snagging up eight rebounds, two offensive and six defensive.

"He has really given his body up to go in there and get rebounds," Martin said of Reese. "The tough part for him is he is really a small forward with his frame and his fifteen pound weight loss."

One thing the Vols hope happen soon is the return of junior guard Trae Golden.

"We didn't practice yesterday. Yesterday was a day off, so we will find out today where he is. (Golden) is listed as day-to-day so we will see how it goes today," Martin said.