The Tennessee Lady Volunteers (19-5, 10-1 SEC) look to keep their two-game winning streak against the Vanderbilt Commodores (15-8, 5-5 SEC).

The Lady Vols are coming off of a 97-68 victory against the Ole Miss Rebels on Feb. 10 in which they were able to shoot a season-best 59.4 percent from the field. While they did shoot the ball well, senior forward Taber Spani said that the team isn't satisfied.

"A lot of it had to do with us being able to get up and down the floor," Spani said. "We moved very fast and very quick. That always helps when you're shooting high percentage shots-layups and jumpers. We're excited about that, but we also had 19 turnovers and they scored 20 points off of our turnovers. We're not satisfied. We're excited to go out with this win, but hopefully we'll get our legs back before we play Vandy ... we have a lot of work to do."

The Commodores, one of two in-state rivals, are no strangers to the Lady Vols. Earlier this year, the Lady Vols were able to defeat the Commodores, 83-75, on the road Jan. 24.

"They are a team that never quits," senior guard Kamiko Williams said. "They've always been that way but I think now that they've gotten more experience with (Christina) Foggie and (Jasmine) Lister they've gotten more confident and it shows, so just coming in we know what to expect and we just got to bring it."

The Lady Vols have battled injuries all season long, but they will have an entire week off before facing Vanderbilt, which should give the team some much needed time to heal."This was a great week to have off," head coach Holly Warlick said.

"We're healing. Kamiko's ankle is getting better. Cierra (Burdick) is getting in a little bit better shape. Izzy (Harrison) is continuing to rehab and progress. We needed a break. I think Taber was banged up a little bit so it was some good rest for us."

The Lady Vol offense seems to gain more confidence with each passing game, even playing even better at home, averaging 84.1 points per game inside Thompson-Boling Arena.

"We are so versatile, that is what I love about us," Warlick said. "We can post a Taber or Cierra and they can come in and hit the high post shot and shoot the three, ... then Bashaara (Graves) can step out, so there is a lot of versatility that we have. For the most part, I think they understand what is a good shot and a bad shot. We don't take a lot of bad shots. They are very skilled offensive players."

The Vanderbilt game on Sunday will be the annual "Live Pink, Bleed Orange" breast cancer awareness game for the Lady Vols. This year's game will have more of a meaning for Warlick as her sister, Marion Serrill, was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.

"Our Vanderbilt game this weekend is our 'Live Pink, Bleed Orange' game, and it has taken on a totally different meaning for myself," Warlick said. "My sister was diagnosed with breast cancer this fall and had a double mastectomy, so as my efforts have been to find a cure for everyone it got really personal this fall so it has a huge meaning for me on Sunday."