The Volunteers have won two games in a row, but have lost point guard Trae Golden in the process. That won't stop Tennessee from trying to continue their momentum as they head to Arkansas for a weekend showdown.

"They are good at home and when the crowd is behind them they are a tough group to play," Kenny Hall said.

The Vols (11-9, 3-4 SEC) will have to deal with the Arkansas full-court press for the majority of the game, something that isn't seen often in the college game.

"They have the ability to wear you down with their pace and their press," Jordan McRae said. "We just have to be ready for it. In our practices the next few days we just have to make sure everybody is focused and ready for it on Saturday."

The press is something the Vols will be working on extensively during their practice time leading up to the game.

"If you can't handle the ball it's going to be a long night for you," head coach Cuonzo Martin said. "They put so much pressure up front you have to get over the top, which is easier said than done. They keep coming, but once you get past them they have guys coming from behind you."

Scoring in transition will be key for Tennessee.

"You have easy opportunities to score initially, but you can't settle for those quick shots," Martin said. "You have to swing, swing, swing then shoot the 3-point shot so now you have rebounding balance. If you come down one shot and don't make it then all of a sudden it's a long rebound and outlet for those guys.

"You have to be careful. Shot selection has to be good."

Walk-on sophomore Brandon Lopez will more than likely see the largest amount of minutes he has seen in his young career.

Lopez appears prepared for his opportunity.

"My mindset has always been the same if I'm playing one minute, no minutes or forty minutes," he said. "Always stay focused because you never know when your time will come."

Martin is very confident in the young point guard's ability to orchestrate the Tennessee offense in a hostile environment.

"He is a smart young man," Martin said. "He is aware in practice and knows the offense very well. If he makes a turnover it will be a legitimate turnover. It won't be because he is making careless mistakes with the basketball. He'll be fine."

The rest of the team is confident in Lopez's ability to run the offense, and feel the team won't miss a beat.

"It's not much different with him out there instead of Trae (Golden)," Hall said. "Trae might shoot a little more, but the offense is the offense."

Golden, who was injured late in the first half against Vanderbilt, is doubtful for Saturday's game due to a strained hamstring. Golden received an MRI, but the test showed no tear. Martin didn't rule out the possibility of the point guard being back for Wednesday.

"It just depends on his progress over the next week," Martin said.