The Tennessee Volunteer men's basketball team cruised to a 82-63 victory against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Saturday to claim fifth place in the Battle 4 Atlantis at Paradise Island, Bahamas.

An offensive assault highlighted by junior forward Jarnell Stokes' third double-double in as many days – scoring a season-high 21 points and grabbing 10 rebounds – and freshman guard Darius Thompson's career-high 16 points allowed the Vols to finish their Thanksgiving weekend in the Bahamas on a strong note.

Tennessee got off to a hot start and carried it throughout the game, shooting over a 50 percent clip in both halves and finishing the day going 25-for-47 (53.2 percent) from the floor.

The offense was aided by the team's ability to take care of the basketball as UT committed only eight turnovers and mustered just one in the first half, which helped the team jump out to a 43-32 lead at the break.

The quality offensive showing was a welcomed sight for the Vols, who just two days prior were unable to get anything going on that end.

In their opening game of the tournament on Thursday, the Vols shot a meager 34.9 percent from the field which included a 3-for-21 night from beyond the arc.

Even with the poor shooting performance, senior forward Jordan McRae rallied from a quiet first period and did everything he could to keep Tennessee in the game as he scored 17 of his 22 points in the second half.

His effort, however, went for naught as the rest of the team continued to struggle, and the Vols fell, 78-70.

Friday's matchup faired much better for the Vols.

Twelve hours after the squad's loss to UTEP, UT found itself in a rematch against Xavier, who defeated the Vols 67-63 in its season opener on Nov. 12.

Stokes and fellow forward Jeronne Maymon took control from the opening tip and combined to score 34 points and gather 16 rebounds, as Tennessee was able to exact some revenge by dominating the post and defeating the Musketeers, 64-49.

McRae added 16 points of his own, shooting 6-of-15 from the field.

In their three games, the Vols outrebounded every one of their opponents and had a rebounding margin of plus-36.

Next up for the Vols will be a home matchup against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles inside Thompson-Boling Arena on Saturday at noon.