Just in case you haven't been keeping up with Tennessee football recruiting this spring, here's a quick rundown of the nine recruits that head coach Butch Jones has brought to Knoxville for the Class of 2014.

— Vic Wharton (6-feet 0-inches, 177 pounds) — The three-star athlete from Independence High School in Thompsons Station, Tenn., was the first 2014 commit to join the Vols back on Dec. 25, 2012.

— Coleman Thomas (6-feet 6-inch, 298 pounds) — Thomas was the first recruit to commit to Coach Jones in 2013. The three-star offensive lineman from Ft. Chiswell High School in Max Meadows, Va., should learn a lot from the veteran offensive line that UT has.

— Todd Kelly Jr. (6-feet 1-inch, 190 pounds) — Son of former Volunteer defensive back, Todd Kelly Sr., the consensus four-star safety from Webb School of Knoxville will provide a definite boost, especially since senior safety Byron Moore is graduating after the 2013 season and Coach Jones missed out on Vonn Bell this past recruiting class.

— Neiko Creamer (6-feet 4-inches, 222 pounds) — Coach Jones has said all spring practice that he's not really sure about the receiving core on this Volunteer team. With Marquez North arriving in the summer, and Creamer (a three-star player from Eastern Christian Academy in Elkton, Md.) and Lawrence Lee already verbally committing for the 2014 class, Jones may not have to worry about who will be catching the ball anymore.

— Jalen Hurd (6-feet 3-inches, 230 pounds) — Probably the biggest commit so far in the class, this consensus five-star running back (the No. 12 overall recruit in the country to this point) from Beech High School in Hendersonville, Tenn., has a chance to make an impact his first year on campus with the weakness at the position ... Keep your eye on this kid, he has the potential to be a Volunteer great by the time his career is over.

— Treyvon Paulk (5-foot-9-inches, 190 pounds) — For this scatback out of Alpharetta, GA., the name of the game is speed. Paulk, who possesses adequate straight-line speed, has elite quickness, agility and evasiveness, all of which made this three-star prospect one to watch for the Vols. Paulk plays in a position of need at running back, and with his natural skills, he should see the field earlier than his ranking suggests.

— D'Andre Payne (5-foot-9-inches, 172 pounds) — Payne is as solid of a cornerback prospect as they come. Blessed with good instincts, a high football IQ, and an attacking mentality, Payne, who attended Friendship Academy in Washington D.C., will be able to play past the limitations of his height. Vol fans should also get excited for his return abilities. He is a solid prospect with a bright future.

— Ethan Wolf (6-foot-6-inches, 240 pounds) — Wolf, a Minster, Ohio, native who attended Minister High School, is a big man, and has the frame to get a whole lot bigger. Size, strength and arm length will give him a huge advantage as a blocker (his height might make him switch to the O-line in the future), but he does need to develop better hands to make a splash at tight end.

— Lawrence Lee (5-foot-10-inches, 163 pounds) — Lee, out of Pensacola, Fl., is the newest edition to the class. Though he's a bit on the small side for a receiver, Lee possesses good athleticism and a quick burst to make an impact early on in the slot. Also, Lee was a first-team all-state selection in class 5A Florida football, so he has to be good.