The last time Tennessee defeated Georgia at Sanford Stadium was in 2006, when former running back and current NFL star Arian Foster led the Big Orange to a 51-33 victory by rushing for three scores.

This Saturday the Vols (3-1, 0-1 SEC) and Bulldogs (4-0, 2-0 SEC) will clash on the gridiron and UT will be looking to win a very important road game in Athens. The Vols believe they can accomplish this, but Georgia head coach Mark Richt and his fifth ranked team are looking to extend their winning streak.

In the series all-time matchup, Tennessee leads 21-18-2.

"Tennessee coming into Athens historically has done very well in our stadium," Richt said. "They actually have a better record in (Sanford Stadium) against us than we have. They've won 10 and we've won nine and there was a tie back in the day when you could have a tie. So we need to do a good job of defending our turf."

Redshirt junior quarterback Aaron Murray will lead a Bulldogs offense that ranks ninth in the country in scoring offense, with their average of 47.5 points per game.

Through the first four games of the season the Maxwell and Davey O'Brien watchlist quarterback has a passer rating of 182.4, 12th best in the country, and has collected 1,092 passing yards on 69-of-104 through the air and thrown 10 touchdowns to just two interceptions.

In his last two matchups against the Vols he has amassed 553 total yards (493 passing, 60 rushing). This Saturday, he will be looking to pick apart a Tennessee secondary that thrives on big plays but at the same time has given too much space to opposing receivers.

"They're very good," said Georgia senior wideout Tavarres King regarding Tennessee's defense. "They're not going to beat themselves."

The Bulldogs are not solely reliant on their quarterback, however, as they have benefited greatly from freshman running back Todd Gurley.

Gurley leads the SEC in rushing on the season with 406 yards on 44 carries and is dynamic in the Bulldogs return game, also with 243 yards on seven kickoff returns.

On the other side of the ball the Georgia defense will look to make Tennessee one-dimensional on offense. The Bulldogs also run a 3-4 defense similar to the Vols' new system and they have kept their opponents to an average of 16.5 pointsper game.

"We try and make our opponent one dimensional every week," said UGA linebacker and leading tackler Amarlo Herrera.

"We try to stop the run first and then try and force them to pass. They have a lot of great players in their passing attack but we also have a lot of great defensive backs, so it's going to be a challenge."

Junior linebacker Jarvis Jones will impose a big challenge for the Vols, as they have yet to face a pass rusher and run stopper of his caliber this season.

"He's a special player," Richt said. "He's versatile enough in his knowledge of our system where we can play him in the middle at times, mirror a quarterback if he takes off running or play the run from sideline to sideline rather than just play one half of the field."

Jones leads the team in sacks with 4.5 on the season.