Traveling to take on the No. 5 team in the nation at their home stadium is no easy task, especially when they have the No. 13 ranked offense in the country.

Defensive coordinator Sal Sunseri accepts the challenge and issues the environment at Georgia will pose.

"You know it is going to be a very hostile environment," Sunseri said. "We have to go in there knowing that there are gong to be 70,000-plus people going to the game and it will be 70 playing against the state of Georgia."

Georgia boasts the No. 13 rated offense in the nation, averaging 530 yards per game and 7.79 yards per play through their four games this season.

The Bulldogs' offensive attack is led by junior quarterback Aaron Murray. Murray has thrown for 1,092 yards and 10 touchdowns on the year. The junior quarterback has thrown for at least two touchdowns in each of the Bulldogs' four games.

"Aaron has done a great job," said Sunseri. "He is delivering the ball very, very well. You have to try to disguise coverages, try to mix things up on him, make him guess, give him something he thinks he is seeing but he really isn't. He is a very good student of the game."

Head coach Derek Dooley acknowledges the challenge, but is ultimately more concerned about putting together a full game.

"The most important thing of all is playing for 60 minutes and not getting affected on anything that might happen in the game, good or bad," Dooley said. "When you are playing a team like Georgia, this is probably their best team that they have had in a while. They are explosive on offense, they are still playing great defense."

Tennessee will look to bounce back and get their first SEC win of the year, after falling to Florida on Sept. 15.