Going into Athens, Ga., against a fifth-ranked Georgia team, Tennessee expects a physical game with the Bulldogs, but the Vols are up to the task.

"We just got to out-hit them and out-physical them, you know, the entire game for 60 minutes and if we do that, you know we'll get the outcome we want," said junior offensive lineman Ja'Wuan James.

Although Tennessee struggled two weeks ago at home against then No. 18 ranked Florida, they feel confident in their ability to go on the road and compete with a more highly-touted team in Georgia.

"(In) the Florida game we had a lot of self-inflicted wounds," said sophomore linebacker Curt Maggitt. "We're just correcting them, playing our ball, we just got to play to the best of our ability."

Maggitt also thinks that previous experience will help in games like the one coming up Saturday.

"I understand the game a lot more and understand what's ahead," he said.

Georgia brings a talented defense into Saturday afternoon's matchup.

"This system of defense," said head coach Derek Dooley, "it's base 3-4, going to play real sound, fundamental football on first down, trying to get you in third and long."

"We have to be real disciplined, got to be able to communicate," he added.

Imperative to the Vols' success on offense will be how they handle the blitz pick-ups this Saturday.

"They're going to bring a lot of exotic stuff," said junior quarterback Tyler Bray, "try to come at our running back, try to blitz at our running back, make him pick up, so as long as we do our job we'll be fine."

Offensive balance will also be key to the Vols' success Saturday, especially running the ball to keep the defense honest against the pass, something the Vols struggled to do last year when Georgia held them to -20 yards rushing last year.

"We're not going to let another team stop us from getting what our goal was, we just look forward to averaging more yards each game, being more consistent with the average," said sophomore running back Marlin Lane. "We don't have to throw the ball on first down, we can just put it in our running back's hands."