The Tennessee Lady Vols took care of business Sunday afternoon with a dominating performance against the Coker Cobras, 118-44.

Tennessee was led by freshman Bashaara Graves with 22 points and 6 rebounds. Meighan Simmons followed her strong performance last Thursday with another good game with 20 points, 9 rebounds and 7 assists.

The pace of the game was quick as the Lady Vols were running it up the floor and putting up quick layups. Sophomore Cierra Burdick said that she could only remember one game she played that was as fast as this one.

"This game was extremely high tempo, but that's what Holly (Warlick) wants," said Burdick. "She wants us to get steals, just run and everything needs to be transition and I think we did a good job of that today."

The Lady Vols got out to a quick 7-0 lead, but Coker quickly fired back with 8 points to take the lead with 17:09 left in the first half. Tennessee then exerted its dominance inside as they went on a 23-0 run midway through the first half.

Taber Spani had a good first half with 8 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists. Her three offensive rebounds all led to putback scores. Spani's assist to Nia Moore inside led to an easy layup with five seconds left that ended the half 60-30.

Tennessee struggled to stop the 3-point shot in the first half as Coker was 8-15 from behind the arc. Head coach Holly Warlick was upset in the first half with the perimeter defense and called a couple timeouts to try and refocus the team.

"We've got to change that and that's been our MO for a while, but we'll just go back and look at it," said Warlick. "We knew going in that they shot the three ball, so that's one side of our game that we've got to get a hold of and get a hold of it real quick."

The second half was almost identical as the Lady Vols pulled away by holding the Cobras to 14 second half points. Simmons led the team in the second half as she rebounded and distributed the ball.

Moore was impressive as she looked to score every time the ball was in her hands. She finished the game with 8 points and 5 rebounds on 4-of-5 shooting. Sophomore Isabelle Harrison said she loves the way Moore plays and that she feeds off her energy when she makes plays.

"I just love her effort and when she gets excited I'm right there even more hype for her," said Harrison. "She's just that type of person."

Tennessee dominated inside the paint as they outscored the Cobras 84-4 and won the rebounding battle 54-25.

The Lady Vols play their season-opener in Chattanooga against the Mocs on Friday night. Their home-opener is on Nov. 15 against Rice.