Lost in last week’s No. 1 vs. No. 2 matchup between LSU and Alabama was another SEC game featuring teams ranked in the top 10.

Arkansas used two late touchdowns to defeat South Carolina 44-28 and now sets its sights on Tennessee.

“We played very well last Saturday,” Razorback coach Bobby Petrino said. “I thought we played one of our best games in all three phases. We’re excited to play Tennessee. Another game at home, another night game at home, which will be fun.”

The game will have special meaning for a group of Razorback seniors, many of whom arrived at Arkansas the same year Petrino did.

“It’s a game we’re honoring 17 seniors, a group of young men who are very special to me,” Petrino said. “I’m excited to see them come out and play in their last game in Fayetteville.”

The Vols will have their hands full with the Razorback offense led by quarterback Tyler Wilson, who’s thrown for over 2,600 yards with 15 touchdowns and just four interceptions, and one of the top receiving cores in the country.

It’s a passing game that can score on any down and in a multitude of ways.

“The big plays are what really get you against these guys. They make them all different ways. It’s not just pushing the ball down the field,” UT coach Derek Dooley said. “They hit you a lot different ways. They hit you on the crossing patterns, they hit you on the seams and they will do some play action. They have excellent scheme. They have a very good quarterback and excellent receivers. That is why they are putting up what they are.”

Arkansas averages 37.7 points per game and ranks ninth in the country in passing yards with 318 yards per game. As Tennessee fans have found out the hard way this year, winning consistently in the SEC also requires a productive running game to compliment a big-play air attack.

“Bobby has always done a good job of running the ball and calling a lot of runs,” Dooley said. “You look at his quarterback attempts. They are the other pro-style offense in our league, so we enjoy watching them. They are like us philosophically. He does a real good job of making sure you have to defend the run.”

Arkansas defense has given up at least 24 points in six of the past seven games, but faces a struggling Vols offense that hasn’t had its spark since quarterback Tyler Bray suffered a broken thumb on his right hand against Georgia on Oct. 8.

“What they do a lot, more than anybody we’ve played, and what is going to be hard on our young guys is different fronts, different blitzes and different coverages,” Dooley said. “They are dialing it up, and there’s no real rhyme or reason a lot of times for it formationally or down-and-distance. Our guys have to do a really good job of playing the plays on principle. That’s going to be the biggest challenge.”