Tennessee enters the match-up as the decisive favorite over Memphis.

For the Vols, they will need to come out and attack the Tigers’ defense that ranks 119 out of 120 FBS teams in total defense.

With freshman quarterback Tyler Bray making his first career start, expect a big day through the air for the Vols. Look for senior wide receiver Denarius Moore to have another big game as he matches up against the Memphis secondary well.

The player that can take the most pressure off of Bray is running back Tauren Poole. Poole is coming off his worst game of the season against South Carolina, where he said he didn’t see the field well and trust his instincts.

Freshman James Stone is expected to start at center for UT. Stone is left-handed, and his awkward snap has kept him off the field the last few games. The Vols will need Stone and Bray to have clean hand-offs and not put the offense in long down and distances.

Defensively, the Vols will need to get pressure on Memphis quarterback Cannon Smith. The defensive line and blitzing linebackers have gotten more pressure on opposing quarterbacks in the past two games and will need to do the same so the Tigers can’t attack a banged-up Vols secondary.

Tennessee is nearly three-touchdown favorites for a reason. Memphis is one of the worst teams in the FBS.

If the offensive line can give Bray time to throw and Poole holes to run through, the Vols should be able to have one of their best offensive days of the year.