The Rebels come into this week's match-up fresh off a 43-21 homecoming win over Louisiana-Lafayette.

Still, the victory came with a loss. Ole Miss starting quarterback Jeremiah Masoli suffered a concussion in the first quarter and is still questionable for Saturday's game against Tennessee.

If Masoli cannot play, the Rebel offense will have a much different look to it. Expect the dual-threat Masoli to play and help an Ole Miss ground attack that ranks second in the SEC, averaging 222 yards per game on the ground.

The Rebels' running game is led by tailback Brandon Bolden. Last week, Bolden had more than 200 yards of total offense and three touchdowns. He is a big, fast, brusing back, who will look to attack an undersized UT front seven giving up more than 150 yards per game on the ground this year.

Two players who are not undersized are Ole Miss' defensive tackles Jerrell Powe and Ted Laurent. The two form the best tackle combination in the SEC. The 6-foot-2, 320-pound Powe garners much of the attention from his nose-tackle position. He will get the attention of two UT offensive linemen on each play and will try to slow down the Vols' running game, which ranks last in the SEC, averaging just 119 yards per game.

For the Rebels to have success, Powe and the rest of the Rebels' front seven will need to get pressure on UT true freshman quarterback Tyler Bray. If Bray is given time to throw, he should have another big day against the Rebels.

It all comes down to Masoli. If the Oregon transfer is able to play (and UT coaches have been expecting him to), the Rebels should be able to score enough points to hold off a fired-up Tennessee team looking to keep its bowl hopes alive and win on Homecoming.